




By all means people, go to Arizona. It ain't just for the old and the arthritic. It kicks! We stayed at the most amazing bed and breakfast called the England House. It is exquisite! The owners, Laurel and Richard Dunn will treat you like you are royalty and family. It is a quaint old home that was built in 1902 by a master stone cutter. These two have done everything to create a home that is lush and comfortable. We stayed in a fabulous two bedroom suite called The Stone Cutter. If you are at all interested go to: http://www.englandhousebandb.com/
We also fell in love with the Grand Canyon. How on earth could God create something so massive and unique? We went in the morning and it was super rainy and overcast, you could barely see a thing. Later in the day, the clouds lifted and boy, well done canyon is all I can say. I my favorite part was when David and I were cuddling on a cliff after dark. I asked him if there were bats and he assured me no. A couple minutes later he had a look on panic on his face and said to me,"you know what I said about bats? Well, I may have been wrong". There was a bat circling my head. Being the low drama girl that I am I may have said a few choice words, screamed (in a canyon) and ran. I ain't to proud to run.
No comments:
Post a Comment