
So, as I promised...brief trip highlights! Oregon. Once known in my mind as a waste of time and the hiccup between two super cool states; is actually a pretty cool state. Fun things about Orgeon: Tillamook Cheese Factory, The Oregon Coast, Whale Watching (although I never saw any), Portland (clean, uber cool shops, no taxes, great food), and someone who pumps your gas for you. Now on that last note, I have a hot boyfriend now and he will do that but for all the single ladies out there (and I have been one for nearly three decades) there are two things that boost your ego on the lonely days and those two things are: a dude who will pump your gas, and the men that run out to your car at Les Schwab to help you. What could be better than a man who runs to your car to help you with your problems? "Why thank you Les Schwab dude, I would love a free bag of popcorn and 10 pounds of beef with my new tires". By the way, Les Schwab is from Oregon. Go Ducks!
No comments:
Post a Comment