


I'm not kidding, from the food, to the stores, to the hair, to the attitudes. Never have I been somewhere where people love their state so much. In fact, most think of it as a country. Ya, they aren't kidding. The next few blogs will be about Texas. But when we got here we spent time with our friends the Swanstrom's/Anderson's. Teresa just had the most delicious baby, Laith. What a fun time we had there until we drove to Corpus Christi. My attitude about CC has changed but let me tell you, you haven't seen ugly until you have driven 30 minutes on Aurora (in Seattle). Aurora has nothing on a highway known as the S.P.I.D. My top ten list of how you know you are in Texas is coming soon. Hold onto your seats!!!
1 comment:
I am trying to work on my attitude re: CC too. Especially since we were in Jax til yesterday, which I love for oh so many reasons. Humidity yes and bugs no; perfect combo. Plus pristine beaches and a 3 mile wide river and gorgeous homes/trees everywhere. And a cool downtown, and a pro football team, and close to Disneyworld, and lots of islands... BAH.... So sad.
Post a Comment